Mentor Area Businesses Launch Veterans’ Discount Program
Mentor VetsNet program to promote savings for those who have defended America
The Mentor Area Chamber of Commerce announces the launch of Mentor VetsNet, a program to promote discounts at a variety of retail and service establishments in and around the Mentor area to veterans, reserve, and active duty service members. With over thirty businesses and organizations acting as founding members and sponsors of the program, Mentor area veterans and service members will have numerous options to patronize businesses offering discounts.
The Mentor Area Chamber of Commerce was established in 1960 to promote local businesses in a divided township and village, before they joined together to become a city in 1963. Since then, the chamber has been working hard to support its mission in providing opportunities for local businesses and the residents to work together for the enrichment of the community. Today the chamber offers many benefits, programs and services to both large and small businesses from virtually every profession that represents its nearly 700 members.
THE MENTOR AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IS...
- a business relationship builder
- an information bureau
- a research resource
- a prime meeting place for decision makers in the business community
- a legislative representative at all levels of government
- an advocate for business growth and developmental organization of individuals and businesses who have joined together to enrich the community
- a voice for the business community